Sunday, June 27, 2010

Phish, Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, Maryland


The hippies descend on Merriweather

Another summer, another Phish concert at Merriweather for the hippies to descend upon. Again, I had a decent spot on the lawn for the sold out show and filled up the space with a bunch of friends. I was unfortunately tired from being up late the previous evening, but nonetheless enjoyed the show. Phish played their typical mix of a few newer songs, a few more obscure pieces, and of course, numerous crowd favorites. I won’t write too much more because how many times can one write about a Phish show. I’m sure you can tell by the number of times that I attend just how much I love their shows.

Setlist:

Walfredo
Mellow Mood
Stealing Time from the Faulty Plan
The Divided Sky
Tela
My Soul
Ginseng Sullivan
Sample in a Jar
Bathtub Gin
Brian and Robert
Run Like an Antelope
Wilson
Meatstick
Saw It Again
Piper
Ghost
Jumpin' Jack Flash
Saw It Again
Contact
You Enjoy Myself
Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment